#RebuildOldSyaphru is an ambitious project that cannot succeed without your generous support. There are many ways to help, both from within Nepal and from afar:
- Donate construction materials such as cement, CGI roofing, metal reinforcement bar, and ply wood in any quantity that you can. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Volunteer your time and manpower during reconstruction from March – May 2016. Contact email@example.com for more details.
- Make a financial contribution towards our $77000 fundraising goal. No amount is too small and every little bit helps! (Paypal donation will be accepted soon). People residing in The Netherlands and other European countries can transfer the donation in bank account NL92 RABO 0342940929. Please do send email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us once you donate to the given bank or for more details.
- Spread the word to your friends and family, as well as on your social networking pages, such as Facebook and Twitter.
We truly value your help and want to thank you by offering some great donation perks. All the perks are valid till December 2018:
- Donation of $200 or more – Free home-stay in Old Syaphru Bensi for two nights.
- Donation of $500 or more – One day of free tourist guide services for sightseeing in the Kathmandu Valley (Boudanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Swoyambunath, Kathmandu Durbur Square, and Patan Durbur Square)
- Donation of $1500 or more- Free trekking guide services within Langtang National Park for five days (Tamang Heritage Trail, Langtang Valley Trek, and Gosainkunda Lake Trek).
THANK YOU! Your kind help is much appreciated!